busy days, sleepless nights

I have been so busy lately, I was working on a birthday party, baby shower and my anniversary decorations. I've been dealing with allergies and two sick little ones as well which is a bit of a challenge.


In my next post I will share how to do dishwasher safe glitter mugs/cups, giant paper flowers, party bunting and the felt headband as shown above. I try to do Cricut friendly projects and by hand projects for those who don't have a cutter at home.

I've been doing a lot of paper crafts lately which is actually a favorite of mine because everybody has paper and its priced pretty cheap. My latest party project was done with all paper and a hot glue gun. I found all my files online which I will gladly link or any of the other files I use in other projects. Its pretty simple to put a party together with just pinterest, lots of bloggers and crafters share their work for personal use. When I don't use my Cricut for a project I print my patterns on cardstock for future uses and file them away so I can find them later. If you have a laminator you can do that too! Makes them last longer and little ones can use them too for family projects.

See you soon! For pictures of my projects check out my Instagram -- @lovelyarieldesigns

Ariel





No comments:

Post a Comment