Spring is coming

A new season and a new outlook. Trying to make myself decorate for every season, so here come the floural. We're starting this season with a cold front which makes it pretty difficult to get out, don't want the boys getting sick. Not like they would mind being out anyways. I'm working on my spring cleaning and organizing so I can make some room for a sewing machine and new crafting supplies.

I've been getting into vinyl projects and still keeping my bow ties as a side project.trying to find what projects catch my interest and taking pictures with each new one for future tutorials. I forgot to take pictures with my last one but I'll redo as I go.

Yesterday I tried glitter cups and it was a lot better than I excepted for doing it my first time. The cur time is 28 days but when its  mod podge you know it works. It's going on the back shelf for the 28 days and seeing if it is really dish washer safe, with a review on that. So far it looks pretty solid, the black glitter I layered on looks like shiny black slate.


First attempt at glitter cup


No comments:

Post a Comment