Keep the projects coming

Looking for new projects is definitely a joy for me, it means I can accomplish something new and share my new skill with others. The other day while on the phone with my sister, we talked about my time management and how I always have time to spend at my craft desk despite having a toddler and infant to take care of. I have a lot of encouragement and support at home to be able to do such things. It's something that helps a lot because my husband knows how passionate I am about crafts and loving to make something new. Lately I have been looking into the more graphic part of crafting and creating patterns rather than being the one who downloads to use them. It is a process and more complex than I imagined but who doesn't love a good challenge? The whole "self learning" thing seems to be working in mg favor so I'll just go with it and see where I get but of course you will know when I get it because I will be starting my own printable after I do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment