Things are coming together:)

Well I have been working pretty hard to make some crafts and find the right packaging, I've done half of it but it's still a working progress. I feel pretty accomplished for my day tho I did everything I wanted to do and did some future planning with my husband. My son has barely been eating solid foods so we're trying to get in the rythem of feeding him at dinner time with us. Over all, he loves the new foods but Daddy always knows best so he feeds him, I always make a mess of things. In some ways I feel more accomplished than I have in a long while and we're doing things together without anybody. Sounds like the perfect life to me. We've always had our communication working for us and luckily we like similar things energy drinks, video games, food, history, problem solving, the list goes on. Hopefully, I will have everything figured out soon and do what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment