Hello:)

Another day well spent. We had a family day to relax all of us and forget the things we do the other days of the week. My son loves to get out and take in scenery, he has a curious mind and likes to observe new things. My husband follows where ever I go because he just likes to be with me when I'm doing what I enjoy. We went to Six Flags and lounged at the pool, enjoyed a walk around the park with some ice cream and a loony toons show. My son isn't big enough to really care for the characters but he moves to the music. I'm not a really big fan of water but both of them are so that's all I need to be happy, spending time with the people I love most. Interesting thing happened when we got to the park, we realized we forgot our six flags cup and were in a debate if we wanted to go back home for it, I would of left it but we decided to go back home and when we got back to the park there was a family who was stranded on the side of the road in the park because their car wouldn't start. We went by to see if they were okay and like all men they worked on the car, found out they were there since yesterday and took a cab to a hotel because they were on vacation. Long story short it was the alternator and the problem was fixed. I'm a fan of cause and effect, without it we wouldn't get into interesting situations. If we wouldn't have forgot our cup, they wouldn't have had us there to help. I like that, annoying beginning to a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment