Busy life, busy wife

I've been so busy lately with everything going with my craft projects and taking care of my son that i forget to log on and chat about my days. My son is crawling now so we started locking up everything and using safety locks to prevent him from getting in the drawers. He moves so fast and chases after us so its been a bit of a challenge to keep up with him and get my own thing done during the day while Love is at work but he's been helping around with the chores. Sometimes it feels like there isn't enough time in the day to get everything done but it's a continuing process that I'm enjoying. Tough part is trying to hide all the fun "mommy toys" he loves to try to get to like my crafting basket with the ribbons I usually keep under the desk. I can usually buy myself some time by giving him a ball of ribbons I sew together he keep his mind busy. New projects I have been wanting to work on is bow ties, since I have a son. The options are endless and the pins (from pinterest, of course) have been bring me ideas on what I can do. 

Until next time my Lovelies,
Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment