DIY tagy towel



This was one of those projects I wasn’t expecting to make, a mini tagy towel for Aurora. She’s going through that very fun teething time and doesn’t want us to miss any moment of it. She’s chewing on everything in sight and pulling on what she can find as she’s discovering textures and toys. When I was pregnant I was pinning baby projects like crazy and came across this one from Wholefully. It was a very simple 15 minute project which are the kinds I love! Of course with three little ones running around 15 minute projects tend to take longer but it works for me!


I did my own version of this project with wash cloths because my daughter is always chewing on them when she’s taking a bath. I do have terry cloth but I thought it was a little too rough. The ribbons were an assortment from my connection I bought from amazon and Walmart and I just picked the colors I loved the most. The pink ruffled one is elastic, the tan is lace and the rest are grosgrain.

Supplies needed:

-Thread and needle (if sewing by hand)
-Wash cloths x2
- Assorted ribbon 3in each
-Sewing machine

If I were to make this project again the thing I would have changed would be adding the top stitch to really sew down the ribbon. My daughter pulls on the ribbons so much but I guess it’s doing it’s job, right?

Again here’s the link to the original project if you would like to try it out.

DIY Lovely Tag Blanket

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment